Wednesday 24 June 2009

Lions Vs Emerging Boks

As I sat in the stands of a wet, wet Cape Towns Newlands looking at a game being played in the middle of the park with the stadium built with apatite in place I still could not help but think wow I what a great game and that true I found the hole time I been here there is some thing special about the Lions.

Well today's game the wet and wind stop them being to special but our front row played well, second row. I can be bothered to have ago at Worsley and Powell again but they where rubbish. Ellis was not at his best but still played well. Fluty had his best game of Tour and his D was smashing! Shane look good I don't no if it was good to tack the test spot as Monye came on and look good. Earls has had a bit of a bashing from this blog but I must say he played well. Same for Fitzie as normal he was OK.

O'Gara came off after 45 which makes me think he could be in a shout of a test spot. Vickery came on from Boos from one part of the stands, which made me angry but he put his critics to rest with a excellent 14 minuets.

So with all this what went wrong. First the brake down was slow and second we where slow in the rain.  

No comments: