Friday 12 June 2009

Hello,Goodbye, Ryan Jones.......

Ryan Jones, who fly into South Africa on Tuesday, is out due to a couple of knock to the head he pick up in N. America tour with Wales I hope you had a good couple of day out in the sun Ryan.

The Docs said "On the advice of the neurosurgeon, it was determined that it was not safe for Jones to undertake any physical contact for a mandatory three weeks." and Jones said "I am very disappointed that on medical grounds I have been told that I am not currently fit enough to play an active role on the tour. I was looking forward to getting involved with the rest of the lads but I guess it wasn't meant to be. It has been an up and down year for me in many ways. I feel okay at present but obviously I have to listen to the neurosurgeon's advice in terms of my health, and to ensure I make a full recovery."

So Hello, Goodbye....


No comments: